09 octubre 2006

THE CURE PLAY

Day after day I let you down, promise you to change then change my mind and every time I promise you it will all be fine it won't be like this next time
the days you wait turn into years always wait helpless tears hopeless nights and all the fears it will always be like this
you give me everything you have hoping it will someday be enough to melt my heart to make me fall in love
Day after day I let you down promise you to change it all then change my mind and every time I promise you soon be fine it won't be like this next time
but tonight we play i think the final act I push too hard and you crack walk away don't look back this time you've really gone
you give me everything you have knowing it can never be enough
my heart's too old too hard too cold for your love

5 comentarios:

Angel y Demonio dijo...

Pues... yo paso a dejarte un enorme abrazo amigo mio!! Un besote, y que tengas una excelente semana. Hablamos, eh?

Besos.

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Anónimo dijo...

otra vez, webos

vagabo dijo...

Anonimo:
Que weba

Anónimo dijo...

Don't look so scared
I'm going nowhere

So tell me that you love me again
Tell me that you care
I'm sorry that you love me again

Yeah I'm going nowhere
Don't look so scared
I'm going nowhere
Could be
Could be
Could be

·#elmundodestephen

 es un #podcast que escribo para #portalsonoro de #Sonoropodcast una ficción con Stephen King como personaje principal, lo pueden escuchar e...