11 noviembre 2005

Pictures of Cure


You want to know why I hate you?
You leave me breathing like the drowning man
Waiting for the telephone to ring
waiting like I've waited before,
I stare at the window waiting for the day to go
Say the right words or cry like the stone white clown
Can't you see i try swimming the same deep water as you is hard
So I trick myself like everybody else
Exactly the same clean bed
Somebody died for just one kiss
Your white face left me blue
Say goodbye on a night like this
Ice in my eyes and eyes like ice don't move
The time love died
When the hurting starts and when the nightmares begin
you can fill up the sky
Then an angel would come with burning eyes like stars
Take me in your arms tonight
Just one more time
I can never say no to anyone but you
It feels like a hundred years
The walls and the ceiling move in time
Push a blade into my hands
Dancing on a beach of stone
Cherish the faces as they wait for the end
I hear the darkness breathe
I sense the quiet despair...
Sing me a line from your favourite song
I'll lose my life to feel I feel desire
We slept all night in the virgin's bed
And breathed like death
Flowers in your mouth and the same dry song
and I'm starting to laugh like an animal in pain
she hangs herself in front of me slips her dress like a flag to the floor
a mouth so sweetly telling lies
look at me the way you once did,
the hope to wish impossible things...

No hay comentarios.:

·#elmundodestephen

 es un #podcast que escribo para #portalsonoro de #Sonoropodcast una ficción con Stephen King como personaje principal, lo pueden escuchar e...