08 julio 2006

HAIL TO THE THIEF

2+2=5
(We're on. Thats a nice way to start Jonny) Are you such a dreamer To put the world to rights? I'll stay home forever Where two and two always makes a five I'll lay down the tracks Sandbag and hide January has April's showers And two and two always makes a five Its the devil's way now
There is no way out You can SCREAM and you can shout It is too late now Because...
You have not been!Payin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionYou have not been paying attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionYou have not been paying attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionYou have not been paying attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attentionPayin' attention
oohhI try to sing along But I get it all wrong 'Cause I’m not 'Cause I’m not I swat 'em like flies but like flies the buggers keep coming back NOT But I’m not All hail to the thief All hail to the thief But I'm notBut I'm notBut I'm notBut I'm not Don't question my authority or put me in the box 'Cause I'm not 'Cause I'm not Oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in When it's not But it's not But it's not Maybe not Maybe not... GRACIAS A RADIOHEAD por esta explicación...

No hay comentarios.:

·#elmundodestephen

 es un #podcast que escribo para #portalsonoro de #Sonoropodcast una ficción con Stephen King como personaje principal, lo pueden escuchar e...